As a matter of fact, opatch error 73 error can be eliminated in many different ways. In this blog, I want to offer you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Solve opatch error 73 Error On Your Own.
Solution Two: Repair opatch error 73 Issues with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: Is It Possible to Resolve opatch error 73 Error On Your Own?
To resolve opatch error 73 issue safely and fast, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve opatch error 73 Problems with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to remove opatch error 73 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate opatch error 73 error completely.
Related: Windows Updates Will Not Install,Windows Errors,I Have No Sound On My Computer,Internetexplorer Com,Audio Device Driver
Read More: ,error code 383,error 850,Check Bios Parameter Block,internet explorer issues,problems