In fact, Error 142 error can be resolved in many different ways. In this blog, I want to show you two good solutions.
Solution One: Troubleshoot Error 142 Problems Manually.
Solution Two: Resolve Error 142 Issues Automatically.
Solution One: How to Troubleshoot Error 142 Issues By Yourself?
To repair Error 142 error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
Solution Two: Solve Error 142 Issues Automatically
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Error 142 error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Error 142 error completely.
Error 142 error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Error 142 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Error 142 error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Error 142 error in time.
Related: Antspy,Phoenix – Awardbios V6.00pg,Windows 7 Volsnap Errors,Download Free Winsock Reinstallation,Fast And Free Music Downloads
Read More: ,691 error,Ie Error Message,Registry Cleanup Windows,High Speed Internet Search,132 Error Wow