I am unable to install any application on my computer since I download windows 10. I installed windows 10 several months ago, I'm not sure it has anything to do with my problem. But I need usefull suggestions to remove Microsoft Windows Bad Pool Header Error issues. Help please!Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This application is used to diagnose and repair errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Sometimes, Microsoft Windows Bad Pool Header Error might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
How to clean your computer (win7 or vista)
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer™ is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
Now you can follow the removal steps to automatically and quickly fix Microsoft Windows Bad Pool Header Error errors.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows Bad Pool Header Error error at once.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.
Related: How Do I Solve Acrylic Laptop Problems,Remove Avsniff Dll Errors,What Is Program Removal? How To Fix Program Removal Error Effectively,How To Fix Problem Of Error Code 415,Task Manager Problem Fix Instructions
Read More: ,sqlunirl dll was not found,C:\windows\system32\sqlunirl.dll,sqlunirl.dll download,SQLUNIRL.dll Windows 10,SQLUNIRL.dll module failed to load