Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up windows update code 80070bc9 issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve windows update code 80070bc9?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Use SmartPCFixer to get rid of windows update code 80070bc9 error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair windows update code 80070bc9 problem.
Method Two: To troubleshoot windows update code 80070bc9 problem immediately, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a software specialist for people to solve windows update code 80070bc9 errors. Besides of getting rid of windows update code 80070bc9 errors, this utility also owns amazing function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This tool
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Shift Key Not Working,Msoe Dll Could Not Be Initialized,Repair System Restore,Windowsupdate_80080005,Connection Refused